Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10 Things that I just don't understand.......

1. Dirty Dancing...The Musical....nuff said....

2. Rihanna & Chris Brown

3. The hype over the Snuggie (so I bought one to do some research, I'll let you know what I find out...)

4. Why everyone is saying that they now "Tweet" (does this make Twitter less cool now?)

5. The new hype over Mario Lopez, his new abs & his book (seriously, who cares??? his best work is by far from his "Saved By The Bell" days, and besides, he pushed my sister last week in a bar - who pushes a girl anyway?)

6. Why is everyone talking about Jason, The Bachelor and his breakup - do people really have that little going on in their lives? I'm sorry.......

7. Tatiana....is she for real? I can't figure it out.......

8. Why it's so hard to get a 15 month old to sleep in his crib, is it really necessary for me to have to climb in with him? For cripes sake, I'm scrunched up in a ball like a hedgehog so this kid can get some zzzz's.

9. Why can't coffee make you skinny?

10. Why the New England winter is so damn long......

No comments: