Friday, November 27, 2009

Don't even spell it....!

That's what I have been saying to my kids lately, now that they are older and I can proudly say they are learning to "spell" bad words........but bad words in my house include more than the traditional street list.....you know the ones I mean. We also have included "shut up" on our list along with the "i" word (idiot) and the "j" word (jerk)...I actually think I could write an alphabet book for my kids on what words they CAN'T say......

So anyway, I can't stand this word (shut up) when it is used to quiet another person...unless I'm watching "Knots Landing" reruns and Crystal and Alexis get in a slapping fight afterward....

It also isn't a bad word when you use it to cleverly name your new blog (just my opinion).....and so here it is....a blog that might interest many of you...fashion tips, where to score a deal...and maybe a little teaser of "did you know.....?"

http://hesaidshutup.blogspot.com/

Check it out........

1 comment:

The Heiress of Hush Hush said...

Hey thanks! Love the "Knotts Landing" thing! priceless!